The services of SPILLTECH are used in the event of local and national spillages.


Road Transportation Act:

In terms of the Road Transportation Act (RTA), our vehicles are registered and licensed according to the prescribed legislation, including Certificates of Fitness. All our drivers have Public Driving Permits, as required by the RTA.

Dangerous Substance Act: Dangerous Goods Permits

The road transportation of dangerous goods and substances is performed in accordance with the SA Bureau of Standards’ “Code of Practice” and includes the following:


1.Drivers undergo training in the transportation of dangerous goods and must hold Training Certificates which are renewable annually.

Operators, drivers, consignor and consignees must have the necessary documentation and must be able to interpret these documents. Such documents include Trem Cards & Safety Data Sheets.

Training Accreditation


2.FBN TRANSPORT uses only accredited training service providers approved by TETA (The Transport Education Training Authority) and D.O.T. (Department of Transport)

Load Safety

Road safety is our focus throughout the year and is not limited to the festive and Easter periods. It is crucial for the company to be properly insured and to maintain an excellent safety and environmental damage control system.